The Denon DRA-800H is the mullet of stereo receivers—all business in the front and a party of connections in the back. Unlike the mullet, it’s super versatile, so your customers can play their music from both digital and analog wired sources, stream wirelessly, and hook up their TV sound via HDMI connections.
About That Party of Connectors in the Back…
The inputs just keep coming. The DRA-800H takes about any component you can think of with its:
- Five 4K-compatible HDMI inputs with support for HDCP 2.3, plus an HDMI monitor output with ARC (Audio Return Channel) support
- One coaxial digital
- Two optical digital inputs for digital music sources like a CD player or media streamer
- A front-facing USB input located on the front panel for a thumb drive loaded with digital music files
- Full-size 1/4″ headphone jack on the front panel
- Ethernet port for wired network connection
For customers who really can’t give up the 80s (and why should they?), there are two stereo RCA line-level inputs. Still busting a turntable? Use the dedicated phono input. A stereo RCA line-level output passes a signal to a receiver or amplifier in a second zone. And since bass fanatics aren’t happy until they feel it in their bones, there are dual mono outputs for connecting powered subwoofers.
Serious Music Streaming Options
With built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple AirPlay 2, the DRA-800H can stream music from all the popular services, such as:
- Amazon Music
- iHeart Radio
- Sound Cloud
The DRA-800H includes Denon’s HEOS technology, which integrates wirelessly with compatible components and speakers to create a multi-room system. Play “Sweet Home Alabama” in one room and “Free Bird” in another.
Awesome Voice Control
The DRA-800H is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Siri and Josh.ai for hands-free voice control.
Cut to the Chase
Denon’s DRA-800H stereo receiver is a hot product. Just ask our product specialists who’ve been watching them fly off the shelf, so to speak.